For up-to-date interactive data tables and mapping of health indicators, please visit the Online Analytical Statistical Information System (Oasis).
Data with Text
2007 Women's Health in Georgia
- This 2007 report highlights several health issues to provide a picture of the status of women's health in Georgia.
- Teen Births and Pregnancies
- Presents the data for 1990-1997 on the number of Georgia teens who had a reported fetal death, induced abortion, or live birth, and corresponding rates.
- The Challenge of Change: A Mid-Decade Look at Maternal and Child Health in Georgia (1999)
- Status of maternal and child health in Georgia during the mid-1980's.
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- Population-based data from 1993-1997 for women in Georgia.
- Status of Women's Health in Georgia
- This 1999 report highlights several health issues to provide a picture of the status of women's health in Georgia.
- Women's Health Survey Georgia 1995
- 1995 data on women of child-bearing age in Georgia.
- Birthweight-Specific Fetal and Infant Mortality Rates
- Tabulations of birthweight-specific fetal and infant mortality rates by health district and race for the 1994-1996 birth cohorts.