Health Data & Information
This is your point of entry to access data made available by the Georgia Department of Public Health (GDPH). The data is organized by public health subject area.
- Online Analytical Statistical Information System (OASIS)
- OASIS is a suite of tools used to interactively access and map data in the Department of Public Health's data warehouse (currently populated with vital statistics, hospital discharge, emergency room visit, STD, BRFSS, YRBS, Motor Vehicle Crash, and population data).
- Behavioral Health
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Chronic Disease
- Includes data on cancer, cardiovascular disease, and strokes.
- Data Policy & Information Systems Use
- Information about GDPH Data Policy & Information Systems use
- Notifiable/Infectious Disease
- Perinatal/Infant Health
- Vital Statistics & Health Planning Reports
- Vital Statistics Reports and other community health planning, or statewide priority-setting publications.
- Women's Health
- Various collections of data relating to maternity and women's health in general.